February 17th, 2009
Top 10 Reasons the X-Deck is the Best Low Level Scaffolding. Period.
- The X-Deck is lighter than traditional scaffolding. This allows for cheaper transportation costs and less worker fatigue.
- The X-Deck is ONE PIECE. There is no complicated setup like traditional scaffolding. You do not have to have a certified inspector to check to see if the X-Deck is properly setup because after use the X-Deck stays in one piece and does not have to be taken apart. This also keeps you from losing necessary pieces.
- The X-Deck is height adjustable. Although traditional scaffolding has some degree of adjust ability when it comes to different height settings the X-Deck adjusts up from its lowest setting in 7″ increments. This allows the worker to work at the PERFECT height for their application.
- The X-Deck is FIRST AND FOREMOST A SAFETY PRODUCT. The X-Deck has been recognized for its contributions in safety from safety organizations, nuclear power plants, State run organizations, and other trade related fields. Unlike traditional scaffolding that forces you to climb up stairs on the outside and climb over a rail, the X-Deck allows you to walk up comfortably and without any strain. The X-Deck comes standard with a handrail which most traditional scaffolding lacks. The X-Deck has a built in ANTI-SLIP, ANTI-TIP design that allows workers to work the full length and get their work done without fear of losing their tread or the product wanting to tip over.
- The X-Deck is extremely portable. The X-Deck can fold flat and pop open in seconds. It is simple and easy to setup. The X-Deck will allow you to get to your job site either carrying or rolling your X-Deck and then in a matter of seconds completely setup up the one unit or maybe even a second unit and a connecting board and get to the job at hand. This will allow you to easily move the X-Deck from job site to job site and be more productive.
- YOU CAN SET-UP 20FT OF WALKWAY IN LESS THAN 1 MINUTE. One of the great things about the X-Deck is that with 2 units and a connecting board (Either 8′ or 10′), one man can set up the 2 units and join them together with this walkway to have 20FT of walkway in less than 1 minute. Once you setup this walkway you can bridge over top of things you normally could not get to and where the only previous option was to spend hours setting up traditional scaffolding. You can setup the 2 units and the plank in a straight line, or curve the line, or even turn the 2 X-Deck parallel and connect them with a plank making a “C” shaped walkway. Any configuration you can think of you can do with the X-Decks. Plus you do not have to stop at 20ft! You can keep connecting additional planks and X-Decks together and build a walkway that can encircle a house!
- The X-Deck is stronger - MUCH STRONGER. While most scaffolding has a 500lbs capacity the X-Deck is certified to hold up to 2,000 lbs! This means you can feel comfortable getting more than one worker on an X-Deck or bring equipment up on the X-Deck with you. The X-Deck is stronger because it is hand made with only solid welds and not cheaply made by merely spot welding. The X-Deck is a stronger more quality product than any traditional scaffolding.
- The X-Deck is built to last. Yes traditional scaffolding is a little cheaper, but you get what you pay for. The X-Deck has been tested and proven to last 5 to 10 times the life of traditional scaffolding. Depending on the usage of some traditional scaffolding they can be unsuitable for use as little as 6 months after purchase. The X-Deck WILL LAST 20 to 30 years of everyday industrial usage.
- The X-Deck can be customizable to fit your specific application perfectly. With different options including deck width, step width, wheel kits, work trays, connecting boards, many handrail options, and our ability to do custom work for you makes the X-Deck the perfect tool for your job.
- The X-Deck is SEXY. Not only is it sleek, chrome, simple to use, and a head turner, but it says something about who you are. You are someone that values strength, stability, and safety. You invest in safety and in making your company the best it can be. When you get to a job, pop open your X-Deck, and don’t even break a sweat or a smile you are going to look like the professional that you already are. Not only do you get a “step up” on your competition you will be the most memorable because you will be the safest, fastest, and best company around.